Three points need to be made with respect to the ongoing impeachment saga; constitutionality, precedent and high crimes.
Many Americans have become increasingly disappointed in journalists in particular and journalism in general.
Currently most of the world runs on fossil fuels, and at some point in the future we will run out of coal and oil. It is therefore important to continue to develop renewable energy sources.
“Trump is a racist.” Well, at least that is what “they” are saying. Who are “they”?
The purpose of this article is to discuss one aspect of the national debate on abortion. This is not about Roe v. Wade, a “woman’s right to choose,” “life begins at conception” or the religious issues associated with abortion.
Here’s a verbal picture of capitalism: initiative, independence, risk, innovation, be-all-you-can-be, self-control, exciting, growth, confidence and wealth transfer incentivization.
- Column: League of Women Voters Protects a Precious Right
- Column: Pinehurst Election Portends Big Decisions for the Village
- Column: Game of Golf Is Surging Anew But Faces Some Curves Ahead
- Column: Who to Believe: Jimmy Carter or Donald Trump?
- Column: The Carolina Philharmonic Looks at the Next Decade
- Column: Impeachment Best Understood When Considering Andrew Johnson
- Column: We’ve Grown Accustomed To the Welfare State’s Pampering
- Column: Maintaining What We Build Is Important for Our Future Good
- Column: Compassion Seems to Be More Reflective of Conservative Values than Liberal Ones
- Column: Attention to the Working Class Can Be 2020's Path to Victory
- Column: When Do Friends In Need Become So Disposable?
- Column: Are We in the Process of Exhuming The Divine Right Theory of Kings?
- Column: What Must I Believe for Me Finally To Become Cured of Wicked TDS?
- Column: Pence’s Trip Nothing to Make America Proud
- Column: Using a Shakespeare Play as A Critical Thinking Exercise