Following is a roundup of closings, cancellations and postponements announced as of Wednesday evening in response to Hurricane Dorian. New listings will be added as they are announced.
• Moore County schools are closed Thursday for all students and staff. All extracurricular activities and sports have also been called off.
• Sandhills Community College's campuses in Moore and Hoke counties are both closed Thursday.
• The Moore County Farmers Market is closed Thursday.
• FirstHealth Cardiac Rehab in Pinehurst is closed Thursday.
• FirstHealth Family Medicine of Vass will close at 3 p.m. Thursday.
• FirstHealth Primary Care of Hoke County will close at 2 p.m. Thursday.
• Amtrak has canceled service Thursday on its Silver Star route, which stops in Southern Pines. The company said service could resume Friday, depending on the weather.
• The Bill Monroe tribute concert scheduled Thursday in Southern Pines has been pushed back to Oct. 19.
• A groundbreaking ceremony scheduled Thursday for a building expansion at North Moore High School has been postponed. A new date for the ceremony will be announced later, according to the school system.