Hundreds of people knelt for nearly nine minutes Wednesday in downtown Southern Pines in honor of George Floyd, whose slaying in police custody has sparked a national outcry.
Sandhills Classical Christian School is poised to take the next stride in its growth with the expansion of its Whispering Pines campus this fall.
The Pinehurst Planning and Zoning Board voted unanimously Thursday afternoon to recommend approval of a rezoning request by the Village Chapel…
Aberdeen residents will see slight increases on their water and sewer bills, while the property tax rate will remain the same under the Fiscal…
During COVID-19, every department at Penick Village has worked hard to find solutions for residents to communicate with loved ones, keep the spirit of love and family flowing, and meet the material needs of all while working to protect the health and well-being of residents and staff alike. Read more
With social distancing guidelines still in full effect and coronavirus cases still on the rise, many parents may be reluctant to bring their children to the pediatrician for routine wellness checks or common childhood ailments. In fact, reluctance to visit the doctor has led to a drop in vac… Read more
- Video from Aberdeen Walmart Goes Viral
- Developing: Police Brace for Protest at Aberdeen Walmart
- Moore County Protest to Recognize George Floyd While Maintaining Social Distance
- 'A Good Person All-Around': Carthage Mourns Fire Captain
- Peace Vigil Planned Wednesday in Southern Pines Downtown Park
- Aberdeen Walmart Reopens Following Peaceful Protest on Sunday
- Southern Pines Mourns George Floyd With Ceremony and Call to Action
- Southern Pines Nursing Home Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Claims 11th Life in Moore County
- Southern Pines Expands Outdoor Seating for Restaurants