A man perished in a blaze Sunday on Deer Track Road in Foxfire.
The bright blue front door is more than a new address for Devonda Baldwin. It represents the beginning of a better life for this first-time ho…
Moore County commissioners on Tuesday morning unanimously approved a new water purchase agreement with Aberdeen that comes with at a higher cost.
A real estate private equity firm has offered Moore County Schools $1.5 million for the old Aberdeen Elementary School on U.S. 1.
"As a financial planner, I believe many of the lessons I have learned from golf can be applied to the pursuit of building wealth and attaining life goals," writes Scott Kittrell, of Parsec Financial. "Here are 10 lessons that I find to really resonate." Read more
This summer, Pinehurst Surgical Clinic will welcome to its practice a North Carolina native who is looking forward to caring for the community he now calls home. Read more
At Dogwood Family Dental, precautions include face masks for all staff members, face shields for hygienists, and the installation of plexiglass screens and an HVAC purifier that cleanses the air of coronavirus particles. Read more
- State Officials Announce Death of Man Convicted in Carthage Woman's Killing
- A Hero’s Honor: Soldiers Jump into Lake Auman
- New Restaurant Takes Over Former Panera Location
- Man Wanted in Moore County Found ‘Hiding in Bedroom Closet’
- Man Dead After Blaze Destroys Foxfire Home
- So Much Stuff, So Little Space
- Online Learning: Long Rosters for Virtual Classes
- Moore Sees Little Impacts From Tropical Storm Isaias
- Private Schools See Enrollment Spike
- Morganton Park South Shopping Center Purchased