August 16, 2012
Yoga instructor Marcella Lincicome decided to hold her class outside after the group had to evacuate Hot Asana Studio above the Sunrise Theater in downtown Southern Pines when smoke from a heating unit filled the studio. The class went on as scheduled while Southern Pines firefighters investigated the cause of the smoke, which was an overheated electrical heating unit.
Stories this photo appears in:
Smoke from heating unit at Hot Asana yoga studio prompts call to fire department.