Take the Litmus Test
As a litmus test for the presidential/vice presidential candidates, I offer the following questions, and the reader can choose the candidate being referenced:
(1) will seek massive tax cuts for millionaires?
(2) will seek massive reduction in Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps and Pell Grants?
(3) insulted the British government, and their people, with his disparaging and unwarranted comments about the security at the Olympics?
(4) has a significant amount of his personal wealth in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda?
(5) blamed Obama for a GM plant being closed in Janesville, Wis., even though it had been closed before Obama took office?
(6) is continuing the colossal hoax trying, in a pitiful manner, to connect with the middle class?
(7) failed miserably to mention, even once, Afghanistan or anything about our soldiers in his convention speech?
(8) distorted his marathon race time by 60 minutes?
(9) has palpable animosity toward the rest of America, the ones who are not rich?
(10) had, in 1991, demanded and obtained a $10 million dollar payment from the federal government to help his business dealings?
Summary: Lastly, and more telling about a person’s character, is the rude commentary offered by Romney at a fund-raiser in Florida with the entire audience being very rich donors.
He spoke with a demeaning voice that 47 percent of the mainstream were not meaningful to him, did not pay enough taxes, and would be most likely to vote for President Obama. Therefore, he was not going to spend too much time with them.
More like this story