Schedule Conflict Forces Aberdeen Meeting Change
A schedule conflict has forced the Aberdeen Board of Commissioners to move its regularly schedule February work session.
The meeting will now be held on Tuesday, Feb. 1, two days prior to its originally scheduled date of Feb. 3.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Robert N. Page Municipal Building.
The commissioners will consider a full agenda which includes:
• Separation allowance for law enforcement officers
• Zoning code amendment to address the downtown retail overlay district
• Partial release of Willie Blyther minimum housing lien
• 2011 involuntary annexation schedule
• General code text amendment to all urban chickens
• Selection of a town brand
• Application for a condition use permit submitted by Gayle Holt to operate a child care home occupation located at 115 Chapel Greens Place
• Application for conditional use permit submitted by Don Longstreet for Longwood Townhomes phase three
• Resolution authorizing and ratifying the execution of an installment financing contract and related documents for the financing of the construction of an expansion to the fire department by the town manager
There will also be a discussion on surplus property and a 2011-2012 budget preparation calendar.
More like this story