Jump to content
Rest assured that anyone who attempts to frack in NC will face resistance.
We have an obstructionist GOP with the likes of Mitch McConnell who made it their primary focus to make "Obama a one term president". They did this above and before the interests of the American People. The of course failed. We have a president who capitulates too much and has continued many policies of the previous regime. Overall they all bow down to their corporate masters. It is BS and it is bad for you.
Sorry but it is mythology. Religion is a creation by humanity for comfort and control. The universe is at least 90 billion light years across. That seems like a lot of space, yet some how this God puts all of his focus on Earth (a grain of sand on a beach). Sorry but I tend to go with science and reason.
There are 2 very different lifestyles side by side. Those suffering like the people who worked a that plan and those behind those gates on golf courses. The 99% have already gone off a fiscal cliff of their own while those at the top are doing just fine.
I am sure he is Art Pope approved.
Romney changes positions more often than Jenna Jameson. Anyway the bigger story is Romney vs. Romney within 7 minutes. He said he would create 12 million jobs only to then say government doesn't create jobs. Well which is it?
Romney's position is whatever sounds good at the moment. He even contradicted himself within 7 minutes at the 2nd debate when he said he would create 12 million jobs only to then claim government doesn't create jobs. So which is it? And if government doesn't create jobs how would Obama be to blame for poor jobs numbers?
Ask Mitt Romney. Oh wait he doesn't know either. He contradicted himself within 7 minutes in the 2nd debate. He said he would create 12 million jobs as president only to say 7 minutes later that government doesn't create jobs.
See how well regulations have worked in other states. The truth is they haven't. This is a dangerous road. We need to be working on leaving fossil fuels behind all together. Any attempt at fracking in NC will be met with resistance.
Mitt Romney appparently only tell the truth (mostly true or true) 29% of the time. The other 71% of his statements are half truths or worse. 42% of the time his statements range from mostly false to pants on fire. Do you really think the fundamental change in Washington culture is going to come from this guy? Additionally we need money out of politics and unfortunately nobody will move toward that.
Anniversary Announcement | Birthdays Over 80 | Birthdays Under 12 | Engagement Announcement | Site Feedback | Letter to the Editor | User Submitted Photo | Subscription Request | Vacation Start Stops | Wedding Announcement Subscribe | Advertising | Media Kit | About Us | Contact Us | Archives | Search
Physical Address: 145 W. Pennsylvania Avenue, Southern Pines, NC Mailing Address: P.O. Box 58, Southern Pines, NC 28388 910-692-7271 Fax: 910-692-9382